Skip to main content

SELF INTRODUCTION:

SELF INTRODUCTION:

Introduction is an important part of communication skill and very critical in professional too because People learn about you personally and professionally.  In conversation, when you meet a person for the first time, first thing everyone expects is to introduce yourself and likewise to the other person.  The mode of introduction varies depending on gestures and language one use. 
EXAMPLE: (FOR BEGGNERS)

Good morning to all. I am Sourav Sharma.  I am from Ranchi.  I am a commerce graduate. I have come for an interview. I did my schooling in Ranchi. I did my graduation through Kolhan University Ranchi. I am hailing from an orthodox family.  My father is Mr. Shivram Sharma. He is a businessman. My mother is Mrs. Kavita Devi. She is a housewife. I have one sister and a brother. They are studying in the school. I have to support my family. I secured proficiency in English. I have the capacity to lead a team at all times. I am doing SAP now. My hobbies are reading and playing. My mother tongue is Hindi. I have good command over English and Hindi. I am interested in sports. I got many prizes in my school and college events. I represented my college cricket team. I have qualified to participate in the state level contest. In my village I help the poor and the needy. I want to help the poor always. I have applied for an accotant job. I am always sociable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENGLISH CONVERSATION IN VEGETABLE MARKET

(When we go for marketing we usually talk about price product and related talk only. here you will get to learn some commonly use sentence) RAJU:  I am going for marketing. Would you like to come? SANJU: Yeah sure. In fact I was just thinking of it. RAJU: Great; let’s go then! SANJU:  What is the cost of potato? VENDOR: It is Rs.30 per KG. SANJU: Give me 2kg RAJU: Shall we buy some carrot? SANJU: It is not nice. RAJU: Then buy some cabbage. SANJU: Ok. . How much does cabbage cost? VENDOR: It is Rs.15 for each. SANJU: Give me 2. RAJU: I just forget to say, tomato has finished so buy some tomato as well. SANJU: Where is it? RAJU: Over there and I can see fresh peas too.  Why don’t you buy peas? SANJU: Go and buy half a kg of tomato only. Peas not required now. RAJU: OK. 

TENSE – PRESENT PAST AND FUTURE

To establish effective communication Tense is very important. It is one aspect of English grammar which is categorized into Present, Past and Future in connection with a situation. Today we look at the type of Present Tense with its sentence structure. 1. Simple Present tense a. Subject + V1 + Object (Positive) b. Subject+ Do/Does not + V1+Object (Negative) c. Do/Does + Subject + V1 + Object ?(Interrogative) Example: I want to play cricket. He does not want to play. Do you want to play cricket? . 2. Present Continuous Tense a. Subject + Is/Am/Are + V1ing + Object (Positive) b. Subject + Is/Am/Are + Not + V1ing (Negative) c. Is/Am/Are + Subject + V1ing + Object? (Interrogative) Example: Boys are playing cricket. They are not playing cricket. Are you going to play cricket? . 3. Present Perfect Continuous Tense a. Subject + has/have been + V1ing + Object + For/Since + Time reference (Positive) b. Subject + has/have –not been + V1ing + Object + For/Since + Time reference (Negetiv

CONVERSATION IN COURIER OFFICE

POSTAL CLERK: What can I do for you? SANJU: I need to mail this package to Delhi, please. POSTAL CLERK: OK, let’s see how much it weighs … it’s about 500 gms. If you send it in Speed post, it will get there in 2 working days or you can send it normal and it will get there by Saturday. SANJU: Saturday is fine. How much will that be? POSTAL CLERK: Rs. 250 . Do you need anything else? SANJU: Oh, yeah! I almost forgot. I need a book of stamps, too. POSTAL CLERK: OK, your total comes to Rs.400 NOTE: “What can I do for you” is a formal way of saying what you want from us. “Or you can send in normal” speaker took pause in “or” to express that you have another option too. “Oh Yeah” is to express suddenly she remember something. And it  is followed by “I almost forgot”